It’s been a long while since I’ve done an award post of any sort, but Kaleena @ Reader Voracious has nominated me for a new one. Thanks, Kaleena! ❤️
Anyhow, rules are as follows!
Acknowledge, link back and thank the blog that nominated you
Display the award + rules in your blog
Tell your subscribers seven things about you.
Re-nominate 10-15 people.
So let’s start, hmm?
Seven Things About Me!
1. I’ve played soccer for 13 years! It’d be 17 if I had the time or if there was even a rec team at school, and I plan on getting back into it ASAP.
2. I am the oldest sibling of three (which is lots of fun)!
3. I am the shortest sibling of three (which is less fun)!
4. I know Latin, a little bit of ancient Greek (Attic dialect!), and I’m learning Spanish (slowly)!
5. My mundane superpower is never ever ever losing socks in the wash. Seriously, not a one.
6. I’ve traveled out of the Midwest a total of three times in my entire life (and one time, I was a baby, so that barely counts). Can someone come rescue me from these endless cornfields and empty spaces? Please?
7. I used to work in a greenhouse, so I know a fair bit about plants and really love them bunches! I make sure to name all of my personal green friends, too.
You! Look, I know the award says 10-15 people are supposed to be tagged, but since I’m writing this during a time when I’ve barely been online and I’m just starting to catch up on people’s posts again, I feel too out of the loop to be tagging people directly. So if you haven’t done this before, feel free, and I’d love to see your answers! ❤️